Monday, July 28, 2008

Malays believe in being simple always

Being simple in everything.

I am a financial adviser with MAA Financial Planners Pte Ltd. I have been a financial adviser since 2004. Being 4 years in the business has taught me one important character in life. You must be simple and honest in everything you do. So I make it my goal to teach everyone including those without any form of tertiary education that you can succeed in life and the way to do it is to be simple in everything you do.

My main forte is investment. I have help many clients to achieve their financial goals by simply understanding that investment is not rocket science. You have to be taught properly before you do anything that make sense. In everything you do, if you do not understand it please do not do it. It will definitely lead to blunder.

Since this is my first time writing a blog. I want to keep it as simple as possible. That is why I chose my blog to be simplealways.

No comments: