Monday, July 28, 2008

Simple Life and Simple Investment for Malays

Life is actually simple. Investment is also that simple. If life is complex and complicated then a normal man could not survive and live a simple life over and over again. Financial investment has become part and parcel of life in this 2oth century.

So what is so simple about financial investment. I always believe that before you invest in anything you must understand what you are investing. You must know what you are buying, what is the purpose of your buying, whether you are paying the right price, and whether the purchase make sense. Financial investment has become our way of life and ought to be simple too. If you do not know what you are doing, don't do. Before you do anything, make sure you know what you are doing, what are your intention and whether it make sense. Therefore step two is To know what you are doing with your life in anything, including financial investment.

Everybody know that you must not lose money in investment. Even a seven year old child will know the simple truth about buying. If I pay $1.00 for an ice cream, I will choose the flavor, type of ice cream, and what kind of ice cream can I get for $1.00. I want satisfaction from the purchase. It seem so logical but this simple logic does not apply to financial investment. We always think that financial investment is some form of complicated, complex and unexplained ideas which we need to master before we become successful. Sometimes we let others so called professional people to invest for us in this complicated, complex and unexplained venture. If it is so complicated and you do not understand financial investment then why did you buy it in the first place . I can guarantee that you will lose your money if you do not know what you are doing.

Another thing, no one will take care of your money except yourself. You are actually the best custodian of your money. Only you can decide what you want to do with the money. All the advice in this world are just advice and where they bound much fruits of wisdom is seldom found. Do you really need my advice, maybe not. Do not let any professional like myself tell you what to do. I can merely teach you how to do. I will try to make it as simple as possible so that even a primary school student could understand the investment language. If you do not understand, again I repeat, do not do it.

What do I get from you, Nothing. Why should I teach you to invest if there is nothing to gain from you. I must be crazy. No one work for free. Not everything is money. I just want to share some simple strategy which I have make money for my clients . If there is someone out there who wants to know to be simplealways in investment, please let me know. I will try to write this advice in a simple and uncomplicated form so that everyone of us can benefit from this investment. It is meant for common people like you and me without any special degree or training.

No comments: